
I've been doing some spring cleaning and finding all kinds of weird shit. Here's something from the summer of '92, the ID tag from my first paraglider, an Edel Space 24. Check out the actual factory pre-flight recommendations printed on the tag.
Greg Smith of Edel USA sent me the Space even though I'd never flown a paraglider before. He and the other guys that worked for him: Dave Bridges, Mitch McAleer, and Chris Santacroce taught me how to fly over the telephone.
2 comments:
Believe it or not, it´s still flying. Last year one of my friends learned to fly with the same wing in Puerto Montt, the south of Chile.He switched to a new one this year. Do you have the line plan of the glider? We want to use it for kiting.
Wow! That's a good story. Imagine all the flights that glider has made! Sorry, I don't have the line plan for that Space 24 anymore. Maybe you could ask on paraglidingforum.com
Post a Comment