
I leave tomorrow (el cinco de ocho) for a paragliding trip to two east coast flying sites. I'm going to meet up with mi amigo volante Jefe Farrell at the Charlotte airport where we'll secure an aircraft carrier. Our first stop will be Tater Hill in Boone, North Carolina. The Tater launch is owned by my good old hang gliding buddy, Bubba Goodman. Bubba is hosting a USHPA & FAI sanctioned paragliding comp at Tater and I'm going to free fly and spectate during the first few days of the event. After that we are driving south to meet some Mexican friends in Florida for a long weekend of flatland flying with the nice folks at Graybird Air Sports in Dunnellon. Insert music from "Deliverance" here. I'm taking my camera and I'll post some pictures and lies when I get back in mid May.
No comments:
Post a Comment