1.06.2006

Going To Mexico

I'm leaving on Sunday for Valle de Bravo and Malinalco, Mexico. I'm going to fly into Mexico City and meet up with Chris and Jeff from Super Fly who will guide me and about 8 other pilots through a 2 week soaring safari. I took the same tour last year and had a great time. Basically we just fly all day, every day, in some of the best thermal soaring conditions you can imagine.
Here's a couple of pictures from last year's trip showing the launch and the Piano LZ. The Piano is infested with helpful muchachos who will fold your wing for 10 pesos.

Above: The lads don't wait for you to land before they try and get your business.
Below: Chris watches me launch my Sport 2.

Don't expect to see many updates to this Blog while I'm in Mexico. Instead of Blogging this trip, I'm leaving the laptop at home and I'm going keep a more traditional diary (in longhand even!). I am going to bring my camera and I'll try to take lots of photos. When I get back I'll post up some of the best pictures and gloat about the great flying

No comments: