1.25.2006

Los Super Moscas de Mexico

I sure do love Mexico. Mexicans really know how to live compared to us frantic gringos. Here's a photo from the Saturday morning open air market in Malinalco; check out the beautiful vegetables. La comida Mexicana es el mejor del mundo.


Above: An in-flight shot of the lakeshore in Valle de Bravo. There's a new grassy LZ by the lake that is plenty big enough and features a nice new bar and other amenities.
Below: The Monarch Butterflies were crazy this year - swarming all over the road and reducing traffic to a crawl. Los Monarcas have less performance than a paraglider and yet every year they fly from somewhere way the fuck up in Canada all the way to Valle de Bravo.

Below: The classic Valle boot shot of El Penon del Diablo.


I flew every day I was in Mexico, ususally twice a day - for 13 days in a row - no wonder I look so stoked in this in-flight self portrait.

No comments: