9.05.2005

Gin Zulu, straight up please.






Super Fly boss Jeffrey Farrell took these photos of me flying my new small Gin Zulu at the South Side this morning.
It took some time and a couple of flights to get used to the feel of the new (and smaller) wing; it trims faster and is generally "tighter" feeling than my medium Sport 2. I took two top to bottoms, got lots of soaring flights, made several top landings and kited the wing a bunch. My initial impression is that I like this wing a lot. I'm hoping for at least a few more hours of airtime on it before I have to go home in 2 days.
OK, so what's up with the fat cell in the middle of the Zulu? A gimmicky gizmotic waste of sail cloth , or a real, performance enhancing design feature. I dunno, but I think it looks cool.

No comments: