
It was strong and smooth early this morning on the South Side, I took off at 6:45 am and others were off as early as 6:00! It blew out by 9:30 am. It stayed south all day so we went back in the evening. It was a little cross out of the east, but lots of folks were doing short flights and top landings. I kited till it died off and then organized a sled ride posse. Kat did a nice running reverse followed by a perfect forward, Larry West flew the Point for the first time ever, and even Santa took a sled in my glider. I took two plummets myself and enjoyed 'em both. On the second one I test flew the new Gin Genie 3 harness, which I liked a lot. We watched a spectacular sunset/moonrise from the LZ, here's a picture Kat took of the flowers and moon.
No comments:
Post a Comment