
It was a great safari, and now I'm back home in New Mexico. As with all flying trips it's all about the weather, and the weather on this trip was mediocre. The South Side rocked every morning for as many hours as you could stand, but the North Side only happened twice and the mountains never got flyable. The problem was that the monsoonal flow dominated the weather pattern the whole time. Despite the weather I had an absolutely terrific time.
I'd have to say that my day with Miles Daisher in Twin Falls, Idaho was the highlight of the trip. Miles helped me take one of the most thrilling flights of my entire aviation career and it's got me thinking about learning new ways to fly...
Here's a portrait Kat took of me on top of the South Side. I didn't realize that my harness made my ass look so big!
No comments:
Post a Comment