Wingsuit solo at Skydive New Mexico from JC Brown on Vimeo.
I just got this cool Go Pro Helmet Hero camera from my friends at Super Fly. It's a tiny little unit that will shoot video or stills and mounts to the top of my helmet, so the camera sees whatever I see in flight. Here's one of my first attempts at making a flying video with the Helmet Hero.
As you can see I'm a complete beginner at shooting and editing video, but it sure is fun to be learning something new! I can't wait for the next day with some big surfable cumulus clouds...
4 comments:
Sweeet... I dig the Morphine soundtrack too.
Fine...fine..super fine!Did not realize that desert squirrels cud in fact fly.If I try this at home will it help if if I hang my tongue out?
Nice video jcb. Did you see JT Holmes zooming off Norwegian cliffs on 60 minutes the other nite? Awesome at 140 mph alongside the cliffs.
Excellent video dude!!!!!!
Love the content, love the music, love th editing :)
Post a Comment