Yo Mac - I was way south of Albuquerque out in the middle of the stinking desert when I found these 'glyphs. North Mexico (or "new" Mexico as it's temporarily known) is littered with these ancient art works. Inspiration for the Krylon generation...
thanks J.C. I found your blog on Jim Lees Lambada Blog. It led me to the GIN site which led me to the Offshore Odysseys website which has a captain who Paraglides and Kitesurfs while touring paradise on a catamaran with owners. Most of the site is kitesurfing but the bottom of this one has paragliding video:http://www.offshoreodysseys.com/owners/log.php?log_id=50 Dave McConeghey http://members.cox.net/motorglider
3 comments:
Hey ya JC! These look like the Petrogliphs found on the west side of Albuquerque. I always like reading your blog.
Yo Mac - I was way south of Albuquerque out in the middle of the stinking desert when I found these 'glyphs. North Mexico (or "new" Mexico as it's temporarily known) is littered with these ancient art works. Inspiration for the Krylon generation...
thanks J.C.
I found your blog on Jim Lees Lambada Blog. It led me to the
GIN site which led me to the Offshore Odysseys website which has a captain who Paraglides and Kitesurfs while touring paradise on a catamaran with owners. Most of the site is kitesurfing but the bottom of this one has paragliding video:http://www.offshoreodysseys.com/owners/log.php?log_id=50
Dave McConeghey
http://members.cox.net/motorglider
Post a Comment