My skydiving buddy Kelly Wilson took these photos of me recently. Please note that in the top photo I'm sailing past the orange target disc that I was aiming for - D'oh!.
Lately, all I've been doing are wing suit jumps and hop and pops. I was starting to feel like I'd quit skydiving since I'm almost never in free fall these days. My wing suit starts flying as soon as I exit, and I usually only take a 3 to 5 second delay when I do hop and pops, so I'm always flying and almost never falling. So, last weekend I decided to take one of my low jumps to terminal velocity before flinging my pilot chute, just to remind myself that I'm a skydiver, not a flying squirrel or some kind of paraglider dude that launches from planes. Guess what? It's fun to go fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment