8.07.2008

500

I made my 500th skydive last Saturday morning. To celebrate I bought all 4 slots on 42X's first load and took some of my buddies up for a jump in the nice, cool, smooth morning air. Danny did a hop and pop at 6k, C.J. went to full altitude and pulled right out the door, and Steven made his first jump in my Phoenix Fly tracking suit. I watched them all go and then I hung out next to the open door and watched Guy fly 42x another mile upwind before I climbed out and exited in my wing suit. I released from the plane and looked up to watch 42X bank off to the east in a diving turn. As soon as he was clear I 180'd and gunned it for the DZ. There's nothing like a long spot provide inspiration for max gliding flight.

No comments: